TOGUARD 4K Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera for Cars Voice Control GPS Tracking, 12" Full Touch Screen Rear View Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam Waterproof Reverse Camera Mirror with Parking Assistance
12'' screen and wider angle
The 12" IPS responsive touch screen is easy to operate, offers a wider horizontal field of view than 10" screen, which enables you to monitor more real-time traffic information on the road while driving
4K camera and adjustable view
Front camera adopted Sony, captures native 4K UHD (3840 x 2160@30fps) footage with clear details. License plates in distance that are unreadable in 1080P or other resolutions are very crisp in 4K video.
Outstanding Night Vision
4K Sony sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision in low light or rainy conditions efficiently, giving you exceptionally sharp video clips at night.
Loop Recording & Emergency Lock
Loop recording will overwrite the oldest unlocked footage to ensure there's enough space continually recording. With G-sensor enabled, it will automatically lock current video during a collision provide evidence for insurance and legal purposes.
Reverse Camera Safe Parking
The rear view will automatically show the full screen reversing image with parking guidelines when the vehicle is in reverse. Achieving easy and safe parking.
24 Hours Parking Monitor
When the G-Sensor of system detects a car shaking during parking time, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record a short locked video to secure your car. Long time parking function will need a dash cam hardwire kit.
Built-in Voice Commands
You can operate this smart mirror dash camera instead of touching the screen to lock the video, switch the front/rear camera display, or turn on/off the screen, etc, offering you a safer and more comfortable driving experience.
GPS Tracking Route
The extra GPS module of TOGUARD CE80A dashcam tracks the real-time driving speed, trajectory. You can exactly know when and where the events happened when playing the recorded video on PC using the Gxplayer. Give you enough security.
Why do you choose TOGUARD CE80A 4K mirror dash cam?
4K ultra HD recording and super night vision are able to deliver super sharp videos day and night to provide crucial details to back you up in an unexpected incident.
Smart voice control system of this car camera is the best feature than other dash cameras. the hand-free operation, it easy and quick to operate.
GPS tracker not only has the location of recording but also shows the speed the dashcam. You can playback video with location by GXplayer.
Safe reversing aid and parking monitor, when you reverse the car, the review mirror camera shows guidelines on the screen for safe parking. Parking monitor will keep an eye on your car after it is parking.
G-Sensor for your safety, no matter when it detects a sudden collision during driving or when the car is hit during parking by G-Sensor, it will automatically record and lock videos.
TOGUARD CE80A 12" 4K Mirror Dash Cam
- Dimensions: 26.8*7*4cm
- Unit Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Front Camera Resolution: 3840 x 2160@30fps
- Backup Camera: 1920x1080P@30fps(Rear)
- Loop Recording: 1 min / 3 mins / 5 mins
- Screen Saver: Off / 1 min / 3 mins
- Parking Guard: Off / Low / Middle / High
- GPS Tracking: Supports
- Storage: Max 128 GB, Class 10 or Above (Not Included)
- Please format Micro SD card on PC, then format it again on dash cam before first use.
- The Rear camera cable length is 18ft.
- This 12" dash cam weight is about 2.1 pounds, please check whether your mirror can hold it before purchasing.
- Please be sure to use the original car charger in the package, other car charger may affect the sensitivity of the touch screen.
- The built-in battery capacity is small, it’s impossible to supply 2.5A of current independently. In order to make the driving recorder work stably, the car charger needs to be plugged when recording.
Quick Guide for TOGUARD 4K dash cam mirror
- Playback mode: In the recording interface, slide horizontally to the right to enter playback mode.
- Switch the camera: In the recording interface, slide horizontally to the left to switch Front and Rear camera display mode.
- Adjust screen brightness: In the recording interface and on the right side of the screen vertically up and down to adjust screen brightness.
- Move lens view angle: In the main recording interface (only full front camera or full rear camera) and on the left side of the screen, slide vertically up and down to move lens view angle.
- 1x 12 inch Mirror Dash Cam
- 1x 1080P Backup Camera
- 1x External GPS antenna
- 1x 11 ft Car Charger
- 4x Cable Clamps
- 1x Easy Pry Tool
- 4x Rubber Straps
- Screws and 3M Tapes, 1x User Manual