Skip to content
WiFi Connecting of Trail Camera H80
Here are steps to connect the WIFI.
1. Please download the app Hunting Cam Pro.
2. Disconnect your home WIFI, turn on the Location Services, and the Bluetooth.
3. Then slide the camera switch to Setup position, hold the Up button to activate the WIFI hotspot on the camera.
4. Open the app on your phone, click the first camera icon, and search and connect the camera hotspot named "Toguard camera".
Once the connection is done, the camera will show " WIFI connected".
(for iPhone user: go into iPhone WIFI settings to connect to the "Toguard camera")
5. Finally, go back to the APP, click the Camera, and start to take a picture, you can also press the Options button at the right up corner to change the camera setting.
By the way:
The wrist band is like remote control, please slide the camera switch to Setup/ON position, and then press the ON button on the wrist band, it will activate the WIFI hotspot on the camera.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist